jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 7 - Pain - May 25 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, May 25, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 7 - Pain - May 25 2012

I developed a new pain tonight, May 25 2012. I have a right sided headache that extends to my right orbit and upper jaw. I do not feel like it is a migraine headache as I have not had one in years. RN Emily suggested that it could be Neupogen pain and I'm inclined to agree with her. I did take the Claritin at 3 PM today, but it is no guarantee. They have given me an ice pack and that seems to help.


RN Jamie gave me plain tylenol early morning May 25 2012 and within an hour, my gripping facial pain ceased! It was wonderful. I had a good day without any pain after that. Dr. Gutman thinks the pain may be Neupogen related, but he does not think it is anything serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment