jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day Minus 3 - May 15 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day Minus 3 - May 15 2012

Had an emotional melt down day - my first since my diagnosis a year ago!  Cried a lot and was really missing home in Mackay, Idaho. All of my caregivers were very attentive and even psychologist, Ben came to see me - he is always easy to cry with - poor guy! I think I just had too much dex on board - but, I think it was a good release for me.
Most importantly, EVERYONE heard LOUD and CLEAR that I live in Idaho and I want to be home in Idaho as early as my health allows. The care here at UCH is excellent on all fronts.


I love my sister, Jani, here in Colorado and she has done MORE THAN ANYONE to make me as comfortable as possible, but I want to be home in Idaho ... of course, with Jani in tow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment