jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT Day Minus 3 Lab Results 4 AM May 15 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, May 15, 2012

2nd ASCT Day Minus 3 Lab Results 4 AM May 15 2012

My white cell count remains normal at 4.7 (norms 4-11.10; my hemoglobin is dropping to 8.8 (norms 12-1 - 16.3), so we could be taking lotto chances on when I'll need a blood transfusion which will be needed if the hemoglobin drops to 8 or below. My platelets are still hanging in there at 166 (norms 150-400).

The drew a new test today called the Vitamin D, 25 Hydroxy which I have have to idea what it used for, but my values are lows at 10 (norms 30-100).


Jane Koeckeritz came to visit and I managed to stay away the entire time she was here...Great to keep up with her.
 RN Jen giving me my intravenous Velcade.

No comments:

Post a Comment