jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 33 - June 20 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 33 - June 20 2012

Dr. Padavanija's office (MSTI in Twin Falls, Idaho) nurse called me this afternoon which was SO NICE. She wanted to share my lab values with me from yesterday. My elevated creatinine and phosphorus are both reflections of decreased kidney function, so they want me to have my blood retested next week. She will call Lost Rivers Hospital Laboratory in Arco, Idaho to order the tests for me. This means that I will only have to drive 30 miles each way. MSTI scheduling will call me for a follow-up appointment with Dr. Padavanija in 2 weeks from yesterday.


I walked with Kemmer on the Mine Hill 0.32 miles (elevation 6,212).
Jani and all 3 dogs went on without me and walked more than a mile.
The Mine Hill from the BLM Road just above the Cattle Guard on June 20 2012
Click on all photos to enlarge - double click to enlarge to original size.

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are breath-taking. I showed my husband and he was amazed. I'm so glad you are well and able to enjoy this spectacular view and are able to get out in the open air. I bet it feels good! Melissa

    ReplyDelete