jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 34 - June 21 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, June 22, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 34 - June 21 2012

Had a long bad day at black rock. My raw stomach was hurting me all day and I couldn't seem to do anything to make it better! Couldn't walk outside because it was too windy.


Had DISH satellite television installed today - much to Jani's DELIGHT! Here are the expert installers, Greg and Dave from Star West Satellite out of Idaho Falls.

Around 5 PM, I developed a HORRIBLE AWFUL PAIN in my back radiating through to my stomach. By 7:30 PM, I finally figured out that I had forgotten to take my Famciclovir (shingles protection) and the pain was right over where I had my original shingles outbreak before I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. I cannot understate the pain from shingles even if you cannot see any skin lesions!!! Within 30 minutes of taking the Famiciclovir (late), the pain let up and I took Percocet and was able to sleep. Jani has now programmed my phone to alarm at all of my Famciclovir times (7 AM, 3 PM, and 11 PM)...this day was NOT FUN for either of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment