jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 64 - July 22 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, July 22, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 64 - July 22 2012

I had a miserable day yesterday, July 21 2012. My head laceration was swollen and PAINFUL. I also had a low-grade fever at 99 degrees and my resting pulse hung out at 90 all day.
This morning, July 22 2012, I feel some better and the swelling is down. Making expressions still hurts. I'm taking Augmentin twice a day which is SO GOOD for my stomach - NOT...but, I don't want this head laceration to get infected!
Here are the only other scrapes (right leg and right elbow) I got from my fall in the gravel. It is amazing to me that I didn't have any marks on my hands - I took the WHOLE FALL on my noggin. 



2 comments:

  1. You ARE healing up nicely.... very good news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, JM, I know you're miserable, but at least no bones were broken. I have such a fear of falling. That Augmentin is nasty stuff. Just get through the next few days.

    ReplyDelete