jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 100 - August 26 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, August 26, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 100 - August 26 2012

Air quality some improved today, so Kemmer and I walked 2 miles on the Mine Hill.




Definitely going to be calling the dentist in Challis, Idaho tomorrow morning and hope he can see me -  at least for an x-ray. As long as I don't chew over on the left side, I've been good today. I'm continuing the Augmentin.
A very nice woman from Mackay who works as a dental hygienist let me know that I was interpreting my computer teeth from Dr. Benner's office in Colorado incorrectly. The left side is really the right side - so, here it is again. Tooth Number 19 already had a problem identified in 2008 - an old crown that was needing to be replaced and I just never signed up for it! Bad me, especially now that I am immunosuppressed and not a great candidate for dental work.


I've made it Day 100 post 2nd autologous stem cell transplant without any major complications!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on Day 100 and OUCH! I am almost feeling your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lovey, the days march on and I'm HAPPY for that - tooth ache or not~ jm

    ReplyDelete