jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 93 - August 19 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, August 19, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 93 - August 19 2012

Thought I'd give you an update on my hair growth - it is slow, but steady. Excuse the forest fire smoke mask.

A patch of blue sky this afternoon despite the forest fire smoke.
 So, I decided to walk Kemmer on the Mine Hill for 1.70 miles.
The air is clouded with smoke...it is TERRIBLE.
But, there were moments when I could see my shadow...meaning the sun was breaking through the smoke haze.




No comments:

Post a Comment