jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 92 - August 18 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, August 18, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 92 - August 18 2012

Rested most of the afternoon by scanning a gazillion Mackay Idaho photos and stories. Check out my Mackay Idaho 83251 blog if you're interested in Mackay history and current events at http://mackayidaho1.blogspot.com/ 

Poor Kemmer needed a walk, so around 6 PM, we STROLLED and I mean STROLLED SLOWLY to the Big Lost River Smelter Bridge and HIll of Dreams (1.38 miles). That makes 4.48 miles for me today. The only thing that bothers me is my mid-back by my scapula and that's only a little pain. A lot less of the forest fire smoke this evening and lots of people were out an about.
My gastritis is back and I happily take my Prilosec and Zantac every 12 hours with a Pepcid thrown in too mid-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment