jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Care Taker Day - August 28 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Care Taker Day - August 28 2012

Left at 5 AM to take my father to Bingham Memorial Hospital in Blackfoot, Idaho (86 miles) for  a stent in his leg artery. We arrived at o'dark thirty.

 I got to sit in the hard chair and wait for Paco while he had his procedure (1 1/2 hours long).
Then, I got to sit in the hard chair for another 5 hours while he had to lie flat after the procedure. This care taker stuff is rough (as, I'm sure, Jani will attest). 
Drove home the 86 miles, made Paco dinner and kept him at my house for the night. 
Just before sunset, I walked Kemmer to the Big Lost River Smelter Bridge.
Saw a dead snake.
I go to Idaho Falls for my root canal tomorrow morning - oh joy~

No comments:

Post a Comment