jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 108 - Zolinza (Vorinostat) - September 4 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, September 4, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 108 - Zolinza (Vorinostat) - September 4 2012

I started Zolina (Vorinostat) 400 mg by mouth today at 12:30 PM. I took it with 10 mg of dexamethasone and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Then I got the subcutaneous Velcade in my left arm.

By 6 PM, I had an all-over type headache. I took 500 mg of Tylenol without any relief and then 1/2 Percocet at 7:30 PM. That helped a tad, but I still had the headache. Tried to drink tons of fluids since I came home from Twin Falls today.

The left side of my back at the waist hurts - but, that might be related to moving a pile of wood TWICE yesterday.

I also notice that my taste my be alittle off this evening too. Sure hope the Zolinza side effects aren't too bad since I have to take it every day for 14 days and then 14 days off!

No comments:

Post a Comment