jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 109 - September 5 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 109 - September 5 2012

I did NOT sleep well and finally got up at 4 AM and worked on my family ancestry files. I did not wake with the headache and my back ache seemed almost gone too. And my stomach doesn't hurt any more than usual.

One of the things I found recently was an article about my grandparent's, Hazel and Maple Lundberg's wedding reception after their marriage 1 November 1911 in Mt. Pleasant, Utah.
The article says they were presented with a rocker upholstered with leather and I have that rocker! The upholstered leather seat is torn and worn - but, it is original. Isn't that neat?

No comments:

Post a Comment