jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 110 - September 5 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, September 5, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 110 - September 5 2012

Mackay continues choked with forest fire smoke, so Kemmer and I stayed inside most of the day.  Here is a picture from this morning when I went to get the mail at the Post Office.
That house on the right was my grandmothers (the one with the rocker with the leather seat). You should be able to see Mt. McCaleb and the Lost River Range beyond, but you barely can!
Finally, around 3 PM, it cleared some and we walked to the Big Lost River at a strolling pace. I wore my N-95 mask the entire time. Here we are at the Kid's Creek Bridge on Smelter which isn't far from my house.
 Kemmer above the Big Lost River.
 On the way home, the smoke was a little thicker.
 But, clearer later in the afternoon. Here is the pasture and my neighbor's horses this afternoon. They have 11 horses, and 2 cows each with a spotted calf (not in the picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment