jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 114 - September 10 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, September 10, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 114 - September 10 2012

More neuropathy in my left foot and leg through the night. First thing, called Dr. Padavanija at St. Luke's Hospital in Twin Falls office and requested a consultation with her tomorrow before my Velcade/Dex dose to see if a Velcade dose reduction is in order. I sure don't want to get saddled with terrible neuropathy which tends to NEVER go away in myeloma patients once they get it.

Drove to Challis, Idaho (50 some miles north of Mackay) and had Dr. Tom McGown put the permanent filling in over my root canal. It was a breeze and I did a whole LOT of anticipatory worry that I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE!
They did another x-ray to check that I did not have any infection beneath the tooth - it looks fine. The only thing that I did not do that I should have done was taken some antibiotic before the appointment - oh well~
The Mackay Dam about 6 miles above Mackay is at 44 percent today. (Double click to enlarge).

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Australia, I just wanted to say I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your photos. You always have a big smile on your face and that is lovely to see😃hope you have no further problems with your tooth 😄
    Regards, Sharyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharyn. It is nice to be connected with so many via my blog and you are all the way across the world in Australia. I know, when I was looking for photos to post of my hair loss, I found that even when I was in the hospital getting the transplants, feeling ROTTEN, I was smiling in the photos - I MUST BE SICK ! HA ! The best kind of sick~ Are you connected to multiple myeloma world? jm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes unfortunately, my husband Paul has it:-((

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh Sharyn, I'm sorry to hear about your husband. I hope he is doing well. jm

    ReplyDelete