jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 119 - September 14 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, September 14, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 119 - September 14 2012

My DRY MOUTH and TONGUE continue and I cannot TASTE anything that is not SALTY or SWEET. Oh well. I continue to have muscle cramps in my lower legs and feet when I stretch at night - throw you out of bed-like. Stretching helps the cramps. 

I also had an episode of sustained tacycardia (fast heart rate) at 96 at rest this evening. No matter what I did - my heart rate stayed at 119 and I felt tired. I'm going to have to discuss this with Dr. Padavanija at my next appointment, 18 Sept 2012. I'm pretty sure it is Zolinza caused. I looked up the side effects and it can occur and so does HAIR LOSS ~

I went to the funeral of a cowboy I've known all my life this afternoon, Darrell Leavitt (age 86). What a nice tribute! Darrell's wife, Alice (below) survives him.
The funeral was very well attended and the Community Church here in Mackay was FULL. I wore my N-95 mask, hoping I wouldn't "catch" anything in the crowded environment.




No comments:

Post a Comment