jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 118 - September 13 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, September 13, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 118 - September 13 2012

Staying really busy with my Mackay Idaho 83251 blog - Link : http://mackayidaho1.blogspot.com

My Mackay Idaho 83251 blog contains recent happenings and a lot of history. The viewer really needs to learn to use the LABELS to find the topics they are most interested in.  Clicking on a LABEL will bring all the entries on that topic up regardless of date entered. I have a a faithful following for this blog of people who grew up in Mackay, Idaho and had to leave the Big Lost River Valley, leaving their hearts here.

The forest fire smoke persists, but I decided to take Kemmer on JackRed (2012 Honda Rancher with POWER STEERING) up the Mine Hill to get a photo of the haze. I set my camera on the ground to take this photo because I forgot my little tripod (or any tripod for that matter) and no rock to be found (almost unheard of in Idaho). It was a miracle that I captured an image because I couldn't get down to look at it. When I went back for the camera, it was covered in red ants - I guess that little mound was an ant hill~

On the way home after 6 PM, my heart rate began to race and I felt extremely tired. I did not have any pain or sweating. When I got home, I checked my pulse and it was sustained at 119 - but, seemed regular. I rested on the sofa and my pulse just stayed up for about 45 minutes - then it went down to 76. Very weird. Ever since my 2nd ASCT on 18 May 2012, I have noticed that when I run out of energy - I JUST RUN OUT- and have to lay down. I have not enjoyed many late evenings...I'm usually running out of gas by 7 or 7:30 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment