jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 132 - September 27 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, September 27, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 132 - September 27 2012

I took 100 mg of Neurontin last night at bedtime - it worked great again for reducing the neuropathy burning sensation in my left foot and leg. But, unfortunately, only until 2 AM...so, I decided to take another 100 mg at 2 AM. It helped the neuropathy, but left me feeling hung over this morning and a tad spacey. I am so sensitive to medications, I should have known better. Tonight, I'll just go with 100 mg once...give myself time to adjust to that dosage before I do any increasing. Did you know that you cannot take any medication with magnesium in it for at least 2 hours before and after taking Neurontin?

I worked on genealogy all day long and my brain is twisted and fried - but, I'm getting closer to understanding my maternal side of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment