jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 133 - September 28 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, September 28, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 133 - September 28 2012

Slept pretty well and had a good morning and took Jonah to have the tires rotated and balanced. 
When I got home, I really noticed that I am very puffy all over - especially my face, chest, and abdomen. By lunch time, I was just exhausted and had a long nadir (nap) greater than 2 hours. 

I went to visit Flossie Miller Johnson, 86, at the Lost Rivers Nursing Home in Arco. I have known her all my life and she has suffered a series of strokes which leaves her memory failing. She had just had her hair done and we visited the best we could considering her memory issues.
When I got home, I was EXHAUSTED AGAIN and had another 2 hour nadir. I am like the Michelin Tire Man swollen all over - weighed myself and I've gained maybe 7 pounds since Tuesday (162.8) - my skin even hurts from being stretched - I don't know what is up. Perhaps I CANNOT take neurontin and I will skip it tonight. I read that Zolinza (vorinostat) can cause peripheral edema, but it seems weird that it would be causing swelling now that I'm off of Zolinza (Day 10 or the 14 days off). Other than fatigue, I feel fine.  The swelling and weight gain is from the Neurontin. I looked Neurontin up and I had ALL of these - no more neurontin for me.
Walked Kemmer this morning on the BLM Road South from the Cattle Guard - only went 1.02 miles total. Met up with Dianne Layne Parker on the way back to Jonah.I am so swollen, I feel so sluggish.
Walked Kemmer tonight just 0.71 miles at at stroll.




No comments:

Post a Comment