jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 140 - October 5 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, October 5, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 140 - October 5 2012

Tired today, but did manage to get a summary of my CBC, LDH, and M-Spike ready for my follow-up appointment in Colorado. It is too bad my M-Spike is on the rise because my bone marrow function is doing so well after the 2nd ASCT (autologous stem cell transplant).

1 comment:

  1. Maybe this is just a temporary rise... I have seen other people go through slight elevations after SCTs, so let's just intend that is all it is!

    ReplyDelete