jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 141 - October 6 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, October 6, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 141 - October 6 2012

Slept much better last night, but still bothered by leg and foot cramps. If I remember quick enough, I can flex my feet toward my head and avoid them.

Woke with a cramp in my gut. I think Zolinza shrinks all of your tissues. I'm not fond of Zolinza. Today is Day 5 or 14 in Cycle 2 for me. I'll continue to take it and hoping there is a  new drug in my future after my University of Colorado Hospital follow-up appointment on 15 Oct 2012.

I spent the day taking photos of our new Mackay Elementary School playground equipment installation via a Lowe's grant. Many community volunteers came out to help and worked HARD all day. I went home mid-day for a nadir. Only 1/2 finished by end of LONG DAY.
Stopped by the American Legion Auxiliary Rummage Trailer to help sort donations for about an hour.
Came home and had another nadir and was in bed early. I'm weary.


No comments:

Post a Comment