jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Nothing to Update - 2nd Relapse Medication Insurance Authorization - October 26 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, October 26, 2012

Nothing to Update - 2nd Relapse Medication Insurance Authorization - October 26 2012

Have heard nothing about the Carfilzomib approval today, so I called St. Luke's Hospital MSTI and had to leave a message for the nurse. I've decided to invest a LOT LESS angst in to this process - not good for me.

Curascript called this morning and said the Revlimid WOULD NOT be delivered today and I'll get it Monday - again, chill Jude, chill~

Terrible night of leg cramps - nothing seems to help except stretching and walking around. I took a plain Tylenol 500 mg with some success. Also had a gripping gut ache for awhile.

Walked Kemmer on the Mine Hill 1.38 miles - cold at 34 degrees, but very little wind which was nice. I should have had a red bandana on Kemmer to show that she is NOT A DEER during hunting season. I wore a bright red coat and hat, but Kemmer is often ahead or behind me and running the sage brush.


No comments:

Post a Comment