jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Better Energy Today - December 9 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, December 9, 2012

Better Energy Today - December 9 2012

I had better energy today and was able to do the laundry. Day 13/21 of Revlimid 10 mg. I've been taking my Revlimid at bedtime and that is working out a lot better for me since it make me very sleepy. I'm still taking Augmentin for my sinuses, Day 7/10. The antibiotic is probably contributing to my fatigue too. AND...I continue with my daily Fragmin 15,000 units injections to prevent blood clots.

I took a drive to the Chilly Cemetery some 20 miles north of Mackay, Idaho and it was chilly there.
Our reservoir, the Mackay Dam, is at 55 percent of capacity and hasn't iced over yet for ice fishing.

1 comment: