jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Cycle 2 Week 3 Day 2 Carfilzomib and Dex and Jani Arrives - December 12 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Cycle 2 Week 3 Day 2 Carfilzomib and Dex and Jani Arrives - December 12 2012

Slept pretty well in the motel last night. Woke at 4:15 AM and worked on my computer until it was time to check out at 7:30 AM.

Drove to St. Luke's Hospital MSTI - just 5 minutes away and checked in for my 8 AM appointment. RN Rhonda got me on the pharmacy list right away. My IV started yesterday and wrapped for the night worked fine this morning, so no more poking. Received my carfilzomib 27 metered squared dose and took my 4 mg dex orally.

Was on my way in 45 minutes. It was raining in Twin Falls and snowing with fog by the time I hit the Carey, Idaho and the Craters of the Moon National Park. Just slowed down and it was clear on the Big Lost River Valley side of the Craters. Arrived home in Mackay around 11:15 AM. Picked Kemmer up from Ron and stopped to visit with my father.

Came home for a quick nadir.

Jani left early this morning from Greeley, Colorado to spend Christmas with Dad and I. Fortunately, she didn't encounter any bad weather across Wyoming except for high winds and arrived around 3:45 PM. So GOOD to see her.
Jani, Frank, and Judy Malkiewicz in Mackay, Idaho December 12 2012


1 comment: