jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Edema Swelling and Distended Gut - December 6 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, December 6, 2012

Edema Swelling and Distended Gut - December 6 2012


Woke with decreased urine output throughout the night, felt bloated and swollen in my gut - much like I felt on 14 Nov 2012 after the 3rd week of carfilzomib in Cycle 1. My heart is pounding and I'm a tad out of breath. I have no swelling in my feet and legs, but my gut is distended and my face swollen (moon facies).  I decided to take 4 mg of Lasix. That helped increase my urine output, but my gut continued uncomfortable and distended. I took a Phillips Tablet and Senna-S without relief. I've been pretty miserable all day.

I ate little throughout the day and went to bed early.


No comments:

Post a Comment