jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Gut Improving and Lab Values - December 7 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, December 7, 2012

Gut Improving and Lab Values - December 7 2012

My gut started moving this morning and I feel some better - but, there is room for more improvement.

Drove to Lost River's Medical Center and had my blood drawn to check my platelets for my Fragmin dosage.

My white blood cell count was low at 2.4 (norms 4-11.2); my ANC (absolute neutrophil count) was low at 1.45 (norms 2-8); my hemoglobin low at 10.6 (norms 12-16); and my platelets low at 62 (norms 150-440).

 Walked Kemmer to the Mackay City Limit Sign on Smelter Avenue - 0.82 miles - NO RISK at all of me exceeding the speed limit!


No comments:

Post a Comment