jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: I Like Dex - December 18 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Like Dex - December 18 2012

Jani and I took a field trip to the Mackay Dam above Mackay, Idaho this afternoon. My Dex 20 mg this morning has given me new energy! It was a brilliant blue sky day with 15 degrees. Just 9 days ago, the Mackay Dam was open water, now iced over. Yes, that is an ice fisherman out there on the ice!
The Big Lost River Range directly across from the Mackay Day to the east.
Jani and I took the Interpretative Trail walk - maybe 0.5 miles. The first exercise I've had in over a week.

 Me and my goofy Jani at the Mackay Dam, December 18 2012.

1 comment:

  1. So great that Jani is joining you on these Idaho photographic safaris... love those mountains!

    ReplyDelete