jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Summary - December 14 to 18 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Summary - December 14 to 18 2012

Summing up the last few days and how I feel. I have been EXHAUSTED with a racing heart rate and shortness of breath most of the time when I attempt to be active. My mornings aren't too bad, but by early afternoon - I'm totally "out of gas". Finished Revlimid 10 mg Cycle 2 - 21/28 Days last night, December 17 2012. Took 20 mg of dex this morning to finish Cycle 2. 

I feel quite a bit better since I took the 20 mg of dex this morning. Wish I had more scheduled.  Will be going to St. Luke's Hospital in Twin Falls, Idaho on Thursday, December 20 2012 for the intravenous port placement and bone marrow biopsy.

Well, Kemmer had ANOTHER skunk encounter on the Mine Hill. Jani sprayed her with Nature's Miracle Skunk Off and then showered her in the house. We had to de-skunk the car too - oh joy!
Mackay Idaho from Mine Hill December 15 2012
 Our father, Frank, with his Christmas gifts from Randy and Lisa Mathews in Colorado.
Jani and I went to the Main Street Studio here in Mackay, Idaho to look at the creations of local artists. They were having a weaving demonstration while we were there.

Jani and I made the FAMOUS Grandma Rebein Cookies on December 16 2012.


 Grandma Rebein Cookies are a treat each Christmas!
 We made a table center piece for the holidays....
And then the snow storm came on December 17 2012. Jani cleared the snow at my house and Dad's place with the snow thrower I got for Christmas last year.

 The snow removal SUPERVISORS (below). Zoe, Kady, and Kemmer.

2 comments:

  1. Judy, hope you are feeling better. I really admire you and hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann. Happy Holidays to you and Chuck too. Love, jm

    ReplyDelete