jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Post Bone Marrow Biopsy - February 21 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, February 21, 2013

Post Bone Marrow Biopsy - February 21 2013

Didn't sleep well - what else is new. I have virtually no pain at my bone marrow biopsy site in my right iliac crest from 20 Feb 2013. I left the dressing on for 24 hours and when I took it off there was only a small amount of old blood on the dressing.
My lower GI tract issues of last night seem to be resolved this morning.

Took Dex 20 mg today 21 Feb 2013. I due to take it yesterday, 20 Dec 2013, but thought I had too many meds on board with the conscious sedation, so delayed until today.

I waited around for the FedEx truck to deliver my Cycle 5 Revlimid 10 mg and he came around 11:30 AM. I'll start Cycle 5 on 27 Feb 2013 for 1/21 day cycle.
I walked Kemmer 0.82 miles this afternoon. It's a lot colder than it looks, but I love the blue skies. Our snow is rapidly melting, but I'm sure we will have more before spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment