jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Updates April 27-28 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, April 28, 2013

Updates April 27-28 2013

Feeling pretty well. Decided to go watch Johnson's branding for awhile Saturday morning 27 Apr 2013. The calves looked so little. I didn't stay long because of the dust in the air.


Came home and slept most of the afternoon.

Today, 28 Apr 2013, I had a lot more energy, showered, did 2 loads of laundry, and worked several hours on scanning genealogy files. 

Have a bit of a sinus headache and took 1/2 of pain pill. My bone marrow biopsy site of 26 Apr 2013 continues to be sore. The radiating pain I had down my left leg comes and goes, but I think it is getting better. Harder waiting for the results.

Cora made me some potato salad and Earl delivered it -  yum! Had a nice visit from Vickie Mae.

Then, I walked Kemmer slowly for quite a ways on the BLM Road South on the Mine HIll.
 At least I was out in the sunlight for almost 40 minutes, which is good for Vitamin D.
 Found a penny that my M sent, I'm sure.
Did the grocery shopping at Ivies and bought dill pickles for the leg cramps. Visited my father for awhile. Came home to work on the computer some more. Had a slight bloody nose, so my platelets must still be way too low.

No comments:

Post a Comment