jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update July 27 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, July 27, 2013

Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update July 27 2013

Feeling better this morning. The carfilzomib really puts me down for a couple of days along with the kytril anti-nausea making me sleepy. Must remember these are NOXIOUS chemicals I'm getting.

Have decided I will continue with rescue transfusions (blood and platelets) until they don't work anymore - so that's the plan.

Jani is the "pack leader" for our dogs and they were delighted she was back home.
Jani went to town to check the mail. Mackay seemed busy for a Saturday.

Jani and her new iphone app - wish I could bet her to help me scan genealogy stuff with as much enthusiasm.



No comments:

Post a Comment