jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Approved for Stem Cell Transplant today July 13 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Approved for Stem Cell Transplant today July 13 2011

I was notified by my medical insurance today that I have been approved for my stem cell transplant. I was given a nurse coordinator who works for the insurance company who will help coordinate my insurance reimbursement for the procedure and monitor my progress.

Right after I heard from the insurance company, my University of Colorado Hospital Clinical Nurse Coordinator, Dana Godec, RN, emailed me that she had been notified that I was approved for the stem cell transplant as well.

So, it is good that everyone is on the same page! What an adventure I have ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment