jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Revlimid Presciption Refill July 14 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, July 14, 2011

Revlimid Presciption Refill July 14 2011

My Revlimid prescription Refill was to arrive UPS (have to sign for it) by 3 PM today, July 14 2011. My sister, Jani, waited at home for the UPS driver all day while I went to chemotherapy. When the medication had not arrived by 3 PM, I called the pharmacy and was told that it was still out for delivery. At 5:15 PM, the medication had still not arrived and I called the pharmacy again because we are leaving in the morning for Idaho and no one will be home to receive the medication if it doesn't come today!  I was told again, that it was out for delivery and would be there. Finally, just after 6 PM, the big brown UPS truck rolled down the street and I signed for the Revlimid refill that I won't start until July 26th on the first day of my Cycle 3 Velcade/Decadron/Aloxi. I was so glad it arrived and now I don't have to worry about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment