jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Day 19 - Afternoon Update - Strolled around Fitzsimons for 20 Minutes - October 2 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 19 - Afternoon Update - Strolled around Fitzsimons for 20 Minutes - October 2 2011

Jani and I decided to drive over to Fitzsimons and walk around there since the campus is virtually empty on Sunday.
Jani and jm October 2 2011

As we were walking back to the car, I got very nauseated. We came back to The Timbers and I was pretty miserable with nausea all evening - took Zantac and finally Ativan. I'm sure the Augmentin antibiotic for my sinuses is causing this nausea.

2 comments:

  1. Might it help to have some saltines in a baggy to attenuate the nausea? Perhaps when your stomach juices get to slogging around it triggers this response? Just an idea - like when one got morning sickness? Intending you are finding an easy solution to this upset...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Sandy - however, I'm sick of saltines, but I can still eat Wheat Thins - so, I'll pack some of those up for "walk bag".

    ReplyDelete