jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: 2nd ASCT - Day 112 - Daily Medications - September 8 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, September 8, 2012

2nd ASCT - Day 112 - Daily Medications - September 8 2012

I take a lot of pills EVERY day. Way more than my preference. When I was first diagnosed, I cold barely swallow my thyroid and cholesterol pills daily...and remember telling my fellow multiple myeloma-er, Danny Parker that I just couldn't do it...now I can take a whole handful of pills - not a skill anyone would want to have!~

4 AM
Levothyroxin
Tylenol 500 mg

7AM
Famcicloir 500 mg

Breakfast
Dexamethasone 10 mg (Days 1,2; 4,5; 8,9;11,12)
Curcumin 1000mg
ASA 81 mg
Bactrim (M/Th only)
Zantac
Prilosec
Augmentin (root canal before and after)

Lunch
Zolinza (vorinostat) 14 days on 14 days off
Calcium 600 mg/D3 200 IU
B Complex Vit
Pterostilbene

3 PM
Famciclovir 500 gm

Bedtime
Zantac
Prilosec
Bacolfen
Stool Softener
Percocet  325 - 1/2 tab sometimes

11 PM
Famciclovir 500 mg

*And subcutanous Velcade Days 1,4; 8,11 each month

No comments:

Post a Comment