jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: From Colorado Back Home to Idaho - October 19 2012

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Friday, October 19, 2012

From Colorado Back Home to Idaho - October 19 2012

Bruce brought Faye to Jani's this morning at o'dark thirty and we were on the road in Bart from Greeley, Colorado to Mackay, Idaho by 6 AM.
Just 137 miles into the 680 mile trip, Bart's new windshield got a rock chip from a truck on I 80 ~ Can you believe it ???
I felt less tired today and was able to do almost half of the driving.  Faye and I arrived in Mackay, Idaho around 5 PM. We stopped at my father's house and he was waiting for us. 

Came home to my house, unloaded the car and collapsed on the sofa.

Late Friday, the nurse from St. Luke's Hospital MSTI in Twin Falls called to let me know they were communicating with Dr. Clay Smith and my transplant coordinator, Lindsey McMenimen about ordering my new chemotherapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment