jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: iPhone for jm June 11 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, June 11, 2011

iPhone for jm June 11 2011

Jani decided I needed an iPhone so I'd have something to do while I'm getting chemotherapy. I can barely call and answer a phone message on my old regular cell phone and had no text messaging plan. But, now - I have it ALL and hopefully I can learn now to use the little dear.


1 comment:

  1. Does Jani beat the pants off of you on "words with friends" like she does me?

    Michelle Quinn

    ReplyDelete