jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Neupogen Injections Day 3 of 4 August 14 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, August 14, 2011

Neupogen Injections Day 3 of 4 August 14 2011

I gave myself the two Neuopogen injections today (300 mg and 480 mg) and took the Claritin tablet. In addition, I  flushed my Trifusion Hickman Catheter with Heparin Flush Solution. So far, I have not experienced the bone pain often described with Neupogen injections. My bone marrow biopsy site (of August 10 2011 on my right iliac crest) still hurts, as does my Trifusion Hickman Catheter site on the left side of my neck. I also woke with a slight headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment