jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: VDT-PACE Chemotherapy Inpatient August 23 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, August 23, 2011

VDT-PACE Chemotherapy Inpatient August 23 2011

Johanna, RN drew my blood from the Trifusion Hickman Catheter. Around 5:30 PM, she started the VDT- PACE Chemotherapy IV. My Thalidomide hasn't shown up here from Curascript - so, I won't be getting it tonight. I'm sure it will show up tomorrow.
The chemotherapy is light sensitive, so they put a sunglasses bag over it~
 Johanna, RN setting the pumps for the chemotherapy and maintenance fluids to run.
Johanna, RN giving me the Velcade IV Push along with Aloxi.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment