jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: University of Colorado Hospital Room Views September 12 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, September 12, 2011

University of Colorado Hospital Room Views September 12 2011

The view out the big two windows of my University of Colorado Hosptial Room 1125. Difficult to see in this photo, but I have a great view of Pikes Peak.
Jani made these pano photos with her iPhone. I'm sitting in bed eating ice chips in anticipation of the melphalan dose on the way.
My bestest sister, Jani, saying, "And all I get for dinner is this little granola bar. She went and found a slice of pizza later.


No comments:

Post a Comment