jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update August 27 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update August 27 2013

Woke this morning feeling much better. My gait is improved and I can move from the sofa to the sitting position with a lot more ease.
I'm getting used to checking blood glucose  4 times a day and and at bedtime. I have not needed extra Novo insulin (fast acting insulin) more than 2-4 times daily. And at bedtime, I have to take 10 units of Lantus (long lasting) insulin.

No comments:

Post a Comment