jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update August 24 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, August 24, 2013

Relapsed High Risk Myeloma - Update August 24 2013

Really had a good day. We got the 4-wheelers and coolers ready or a trip up the Mine HIll at 12:02 PM . We made a bee-line for the Shay Trestle returning down the MIne Hill at 2:30 PM. It had just started to rain lightly. 

Ali and Patti rode together, while Jani rode with Zoe and I rode with Kemmer. 
I almost killed Kemmer and myself near the double tramway...I was watching 2 hunting dogs with their owners when I veered off into the right sided-barrow pit. It was a big jump and almost knocked both Kemmer and I off the 4-wheeler. I'm not proud of the maneuver. 

We continued on to the Shay Trestle road and stopped for a photo op. 



I slept in and and I felt fine. I haven't had a nose bleed and all is well.

Continue to check my blood glucose 4 times a day and bedtime. My blood sugar has been running 223, 274, 272, 231, etc. My nova insulin needs are running between 2-4 units. It is difficult being a diabetic and I'm testing all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment