jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Final Audio Remarks by Frank Malkiewicz at Judy's Graveside Service September 28, 2013

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Saturday, September 28, 2013

Final Audio Remarks by Frank Malkiewicz at Judy's Graveside Service September 28, 2013


4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, and Jani, and Kemmer and sibs. Miss you, everyday. I know you are taking long walks and smiling at the views of your valley and that makes me smile for you. Just dropping by to give you all a hug. Sharon and Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- I have some questions on your journey with MM and other chronis disorders. Please email me at mtrucillo(at)recallcenter(dot)com when you see this- thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jani Malkiewicz,

    Now a year later from my last exchange with Judy, and I wanted you to know I was thinking about you and also Judy. The subject line is the last one Judy sent me on 12 July last year.

    I really wanted to help more-- and I tried-- but as often happens in life, we cannot.

    I, for myself, continue to do well. Remain in remission and blessed by that. Likely that ends one day and with all that goes with it.

    Still, I wanted to reach out and just say hello and wish you the best.

    You're a wonderful person and I respect you.

    Enjoy your life as I am, and try to help others do the same.

    All good wishes,
    Danny Parker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who can worried u,and who can love u so much,who can support u,and who can encourage u in all worries,who can live for u,she is one and only the best mother and the best women in the world....happy womens day...from..
    Womens Day Quotes 2016
    Womens Day Images 2016
    International womens day
    happy women’s day
    Womens Day images
    international women day
    womens day image wishes

    ReplyDelete