jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Bad Day at Black Rock Wednesday June 15 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bad Day at Black Rock Wednesday June 15 2011

I woke at 3:30 AM with a fever of 100.6, shaking chills, headache, and PAIN in my newly implanted Bard Power Port (right chest wall below my clavicle). In short, I was miserable~ My port site doesn't look any different fhis morning - it is just SO PAINFUL!
I took 500 mg of Tylenol and 1/2 of Percocet without much relief. I don't know if the fever is from my port, the Velcade chemotherapy or the Zometa bone building medication (all received on Monday June 13 2011) or a combination of everything. I just know, that I don't feel well.

No comments:

Post a Comment