jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Nausea after 1st Chemotherapy Cycle 1 June 14 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Nausea after 1st Chemotherapy Cycle 1 June 14 2011

I had some oatmeal for breakfast and felt a tad nauseated afterwards - so, I took a Prilosec and felt better. I tried to eat small meals every 2-3 hours through the day and the nausea did not come back. Lisa Mathews made a delicious chicken and potato dinner for us last night I ate small portions of that throughout the day.
I added some broccoli at dinner time - so, I did have one green!

No comments:

Post a Comment