jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Bard Power Port Day 1 Post Op June 14 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bard Power Port Day 1 Post Op June 14 2011

Any where they had tape on me, I reacted or bruised.
The tissue underneath the port is exquisitely TENDER! I hope I'm NOT allergic to the port material like I am to tape!  I'm hoping it does a WHOLE LOT of HEALING before they have to access the port at 10:30 AM on Thursday, June 16th 2011 for Chemo Round 2 with Velcade, Decadron, and Aloxi.

I also have a tape reaction/bruise on my back.
The Harmony Surgical Center nurses called me to ask how I was doing and I told them about the tape/bruising areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment