jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Sleeping 1st night with Bard Power Port and Chemotherapy Session #1 Behind Me June 13 - 14 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sleeping 1st night with Bard Power Port and Chemotherapy Session #1 Behind Me June 13 - 14 2011

I had a hard time falling asleep, yet I was tired. I finally did sleep about 3 hours and then another 3 hours.

Was surprised that I felt pretty much the same as I've felt every morning for the last few week - tired, but no nausea. My Bard Power Port site is VERY TENDER. I took a 1/2 of Percocet last night, but decided that the pain didn't warrant that this morning, so I too 500 mg. plain Tylenol. The Tylenol helped a tad, but, I'm not wanting to feel drugged and omitted the Percocet.

No comments:

Post a Comment