jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: My tongue is sick and my taster is off June 6 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, June 6, 2011

My tongue is sick and my taster is off June 6 2011

My tongue has been bothering me for about 2 weeks. It is tender and nothing tastes right. I told Dr. Moore about this. Since, I've been on 2 courses of Z-Pack antibiotics (Azithromycin 250 mg capsules) one taken from April 23 to April 27, 2011 for a sinus infection and the second course from June 1 to June 5, 2011 for sinus again, I might have a yeast infection. However, Dr. Moore is not convinced that it is yeast, but gave me a 5-day course of Diflucan 100mg one per day by mouth to see if it helped my ailing tongue and taste. I started the Diflucan tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment