jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Free Light Chain Blood Tests are back from the Mayo Clinic July 6 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Free Light Chain Blood Tests are back from the Mayo Clinic July 6 2011

The blood tests for Free Light Chains (specific to Multiple Myeloma) that were drawn yesterday July 5 2011 are back from the Mayo Clinic today. I have no idea how they get my blood to Rochester, Minnesota so fast! I've added the June 13 2011 initial results before I started chemotherapy with Velcade, Decadron, and Aloxi in Cycle 1 (in yellow) so you could see the changes after the end of Cycle 1 and prior to the beginning of Cycle 2 (Velcade and Revilimid). My M-Spike was 3.0, then  2.8 and has fallen to 2.0, so I guess the chemotherapy is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment