jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: My low back has totally seized up July 24 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Sunday, July 24, 2011

My low back has totally seized up July 24 2011

My low back has totally seized up in spasm with any movement and sometimes just because on July 24 2011. Jani has to help in and out of bed - I am pretty debilitated. Jani, Jeff, and Carol packed up my things for Colorado all day. Jeff and Carol were going to Jackson, Hole Wyoming today and then on to Colorado, but have decided to follow Jani and I as we drive to Colorado tomorrow in case Jani needs helps with me. I have a wonderful caring family!

No comments:

Post a Comment