jm's Adventure with Multiple Myeloma: Leaving Mackay Idaho for Colorado July 25 2011

Total Pageviews

Click on photos to make them larger and clearer. New to the blog, the oldest or beginning entries are at the bottom and you read upwards to the most recent date or go to Labels and begin with Entry 1. Use the alpha Labels on right to find topics of most interest to you.







Monday, July 25, 2011

Leaving Mackay Idaho for Colorado July 25 2011

Jani poured me in the back to Bart for the long trip from Mackay Idaho to Colorado today July 25 2011. Pour Jani and Jeff were left with packing everything and getting the house closed up.
 We stopped at the Park House and my father came out to the car to kiss me goodbye because there was not getting me out with the back spasms I'm experiencing.
And off we went toward Colorado at around 7:30 AM. We made to Jani and Robbyn's house  by 6:15 PM - a very long trip for me and everyone else. Stopping for gas along the way and listening to me YELP LOUDLY as Jani got me out and in the car. I took Percocet with little relief. When my back spasms - it just grabs hold and seems to have mind of its own. Dr. Moore better be able to fix this because I cannot live this way. I know, I'm whining - sorry~

1 comment: